terça-feira, abril 8

Cronos

They use to say that I've time. "You're just nineteen, you'll have a long life to do whatever you want". When I lesson to this I ask myself if everybody get stupid even if just for a second. I got time? Where? Time doesn't buy time. I don't know if my heart won't stop in 5 seconds. And, if it did, I'd think that my life would make no sense 'cause I did nothing with it. I have to overcome my fears first, I have to follow my dreams. And that requires time, time that I don't have and neither do you. So, what's the point of all this path? I'm afraid I won't ever get an answer. However, living intensively is the only thing I truly believe that can beat the darkness. And my friends, I'm friendly of the light. Living intensively.. day by day, realizing my desires. 
So, life is nothing more than a challenge. You have one chance to triumph, so why waste time? I'm not just nineteen - I'm already nineteen. I should do something about it.
P.S- Sorry for the english. The text in portuguese seemed such a cliché. It can have some mistakes.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário